This impressive 1911 Neo-Classical building was designed for J.W. Warner, founder of South Florida's first floral company. The home's fine craftsmanship is especially evident in its massive columns, Palladian window and porte-cochère. Wide porches and verandas adapt the J.W. Warner House to the Florida climate with a graciousness that evokes the elegance of Florida's early years. This house was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1983 and has been restored to its original splendor by the MHCAC. The house, art gallery and gardens are a perfect setting for events and receptions.
Miami Hispanic Cultural Arts Center